- This event has passed.
Maximizing Retirement Income & Social Security Benefits
September 25 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm$50
Are you approaching or starting retirement with questions and concerns about what it will cost and how to improve your long-term financial security? Then this is a seminar you don’t want to miss! Join wealth manager Nicole Middleton, CFP® for an educational meeting regarding the essential aspects of creating a successful retirement income plan.
We will discuss how people nearing retirement should consider and plan to make it in retirement.
- The most common retirement lifestyle goals
- The four factors that determine what your retirement will cost
- How to build a realistic retirement budget
- How to generate cash-flow from savings and investments to cover expenses in retirement
- How to maximize social security income
- Asset diversification for retirees
- How to plan for rising healthcare costs during retirement
Lunch will be provided at this program for attendees.
Registration is required.
Parking validation for the garage at 1901 Harrison Street (entrance on 19th street) will be provided at the program.