In this newsletter you’ll find:
- Celebrating 40 Years of Main Street Launch
- Kicking Off Our 40th Anniversary With A New Video
- Client Spotlight: Blue Heron Catering Company
- Partner Profile: Small Business Administration
- In Case You Missed It: #ProgressMakers with Citi Foundation
- New videos featuring our clients and staff,
- Facts about Main Street Launch throughout our history,
- Opportunities to celebrate with us in person,
- Profiles of our clients,
- Celebrations of our partners,
- Social media campaigns, and more!
Main Street Facts: 40 Years of Powering Dreams
- Oakland Local Business Development Corporation, then became
- Oakland Business Development Corporation (OBDC), then became
- OBDC Small Business Finance, and we are now
- Main Street Launch.
New Year, New Videos!
We are thrilled to partner again with Bywater Films to produce new videos showcasing Main Street Launch and our clients. Check out our kick-off video below, and stay tuned for more video releases later this year.
Meet our Clients: Blue Heron Catering Company
Thank You To Our Partners: The Small Business Administration (SBA)
Our partners, funders, and collaborators make our work possible and more impactful. We’re grateful to our community of supporters and look forward to profiling some of our partners throughout the year. Visit our blog for more partner profiles.
Follow The Campaign: #ProgressMakers
Main Street Launch is grateful to Citi Foundation for their support of our work. We’re proud to be a recipient of their Community Progress Makers Fund, joining a cohort of incredible organizations around the country doing great work in serving local communities.
In celebration, we joined the “What Progress Looks Like” campaign from January 28 to February 4. Check out all the great content by following #ProgressMakers. We shared stories of our work and of the impact of the Community Progress Makers award.